Plus Hardcard II and Dual Boot

Post by conov.. » Sun, 24 May 1992 00:55:37

Has anyone successfully installed a Plus Hardcard II XL105 in
an OS2 2.0 system as the second hard drive with dual boot?
Os2 2.0 installed fine on a spare 40meg IDE drive that I Had
but most of my files are on a Plus hardcard.
I must boot dos 5.0 to use WordPerfect!  This is crazy.
That is, I cannot shell out to a dos session from OS2 and
have access to my D: drive (SYS039).  I can look at my
files, etc but any disk access is verboten.. even a simple copy
command does not work.
I tried using the OS2 1.3 configuration with the Plus Hardcard.
It did not work since it cannot find the correct files to
modify.
Since this card does require a driver for dos, I guess I need
an updated driver? I called the Plus bulletin board. No joy.
I called Plus and left a message but I am hoping someone
knows how to solve this problem.

Thanks for you help

1. Anyone got Plus Hardcard II XL to work?

I am using the IBMINT13.I13 driver, and with it I can read
my Hardcard, but I can't write to it.  I get an error saying
that the drive door isn't closed.  Has anyone gotten their
Hardcard to work completely under OS/2?

Carl Cotner

2. An offer for local Y2K awareness groups.

3. Plus Hardcard II XL

4. fueling and sound

5. Plus hardcard XL II

6. xfsdump - The Saga Continues

7. OS/2 and Plus Hardcard II XL?

8. Default Gateway Problem

9. Plus Hardcard II

10. Os/2 v2.0 & Plus HardCard XL 105 compatibility.

11. PLUS hardcard and OS/2 v2.0

12. Plus Hardcard Solved

13. 32bit GRE beta and PLUS Hardcard ( Can't get it to work )