Obtaining CDS disks...

Post by Turgut Kalfaog » Mon, 13 Apr 1992 00:40:13

Hi all. I just bought OS/2 (yesterday) from an expo in Paris, which
was great, btw. It was a pre-release thing, as OS/2 is sheduled to
be released here next month. The instructions inside say 'register now!'
and there is a registration form, which says in small print
  "valid only in U.K."

So, what does this France-resident has to do? Not register his OS/2 and
not receive CSD (CDS?) disks? I most definitely would want to buy/steal/
get/beg_for the corrective diskettes.

My French is not that hot, so I am asking to the IBM staff on this
list instead of calling IBM-France for it.  Thanks!  -turgut