winos2.com (os2win31.zip) doesn't work, clever tricks?

winos2.com (os2win31.zip) doesn't work, clever tricks?

Post by Marcus Bon » Thu, 24 Mar 1994 01:03:10

Hi,

I've tried to use winos2.com, but os/2 closes the window almost immediately.
When first starting a dos box, the screen stays blank and nothing happens. No
etc. (I have an S3 card)?

Delft University of Technology
Lab. for Micro Engineering

1. Any hints on why I can't get some 'clever tricks' to work?

Folks,

In the FAQ's clever tricks section it mentions getting OS/2 command line
session foreground/background color set the way you want them.  Are there
any common mistakes which tends to make this not work??  I wrote the batch
file, put it in on of the directories listed in my set path statement and
changed the config.sys file.  Rebooted...looks like nothing happened!

Has anyone gotten that trick to work?  If so can you give me a clue [yes, I'
ve been searching for one for a while! :) ]

Thanks!!

Clif

2. Mimic SNMP Simulator

3. Win31 problem with OS2WIN31.ZIP

4. The past issues of the newsletters

5. OS2WIN31.ZIP, Better Windows than Win OS/2 *OR* OS/2 For

6. Microprocessor - internal

7. OS2WIN31.ZIP & MOUSE.DRV

8. CORDIC algorithms

9. OS2WIN31.ZIP, Better Windows than Win OS/2 *OR* OS/2 For

10. os2win31.zip from hobbes

11. OS2WIN31.ZIP, Better Windows than Win OS/2 *OR* OS/2 For Windows

12. OS2WIN31.ZIP, Better Windows than Win OS/2 *OR* OS/2 For

13. Questions concerning "os2win31.zip"