4.3 Gig Drive for $695

Post by Rudy Hartma » Fri, 14 Jun 1996 04:00:00

We just got in 50 pieces of some brand new Quantum Atlas XP34300R drives.
We just want $695 and they're factory sealed, new and have a 1 year warranty
from us! Quantum is guaranteeing them for 5 years themselves!

These aren't just a regular cheap 4G SCSI drive either, (as if any of them were
cheap) but a name brand top tier performer. If you're interested in the specs:

Form Factor - 3.5 inch wide
Height - 1.6 inches
Formatted Capacity - 4.3 Gigabytes
Rotational Speed - 7,200 RPM
Average Seek Time - 8.5 milliseconds
Mean Time Before Failure - 800,000 hours

These drives have the 80 pin SCA SCSI-III connector which many Unix engineering
workstations such as Sun's use. If you already have a controller that supports this
you can really scream. If you have a SCSI-II 50 pin connector on your controller,
no problem. You can easily obtain 80 pin SCA to 50 pin SCSI adapters from us at a
pretty low price of $39. These will allow you to use these drives as either SCSI-II
narrow (50-pin) or SCSI-II wide (68-pin)! You now have a choice!

If you want to access Quantum's pages and see more about this drive, you can
reach them at:

http://www.quantum.com

We can ship these drives immediately and can accept Mastercard, Visa, or COD.
Our toll free number is (888)207-ROCK or (310)981-5307. You can also fax us at
(310)981-5311.

Have any more questions or want to place an order? Ask for me, Rudy Hartmann.

Thanks!

Rock Technology Marketing
3671 Industry Avenue Unit C-1
Lakewood, California 90712
Tel (310)981-5307 Wats (888)207-ROCK Fax (310)981-5311

1. 4.3 Gig Drive for $695

[...]

2. Connect at 45333/slow download times

3. 4.3 Gig Drives @ $695

4. info2 file in Recycle Bin

5. join VxWorks exploder

6. REPOST: FS:Sun 4.3 - 2.1 Gig Hard Drives.

7. Software Distribution

8. FS:Sun 4.3 and 2.1 Gig hard drives.

9. for-sale: Seagate 4.3 gig hard drives with optional bracket

10. Quantum 4.3 gig Drive Question

11. WTB: 4.3 Gig Drive for SS20.