Tatung Sparc clones: Got any comments?

Post by Vincent F » Fri, 06 Mar 1992 06:58:55

Our old Sun rep, Marty, is with a new company selling clones now.
In his new company, he is trying to sell us a Sparc clone made by Tatung.
I am not familiar with this line. Any comments as to it's ease of integration?
Can I just stick it in and treat it like a SparcStation II or will there
be hardware/software problems? Have you used your Tatung in a heavy-duty
role like fileserver that will show up any small differences?

Your assistance is appreciated.
--
"Tech students have fun? Half the students here wouldn't take a course in fun
 even if it was required. They'd find some way to weasel out of it."    -me

1. Comments on Tatung clones?

Does anyone have any comments regarding any Tatung clones
of Sun Sparcstations?  Any incompatibility problems, reliability
problems or any other surprises?
Thanks in advance!
Eric Christiansen

2. WebEx Directions

3. Any comments on Tatung Sparc 20 compatibles??

4. Font size

5. Sparc clones comments requested.

6. Microsoft ILS/ULS Server Status 5L00PM EDT

7. Tatung workstation comments.

8. mac psutils

9. Need info on Tatung Sparc clones

10. Do you have experience with Sparc clone Tatung?

11. FS: SPARC Station 2 Clone, Tatung COMPStation 40

12. FS: tatung sparc 5 clone