Cheap SCSI Hard Drives

Post by Ryan Matteso » Tue, 01 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Anyone know a cheap place to get a 2 gig SCSI hard drive for a Sparc2??
I am looking for any vendors I am rather impartial here just need a
reputable vendor with a good price. Please reply back via email if
you know of any.

Thanks a bundle,

Ryan

Cheap SCSI Hard Drives

Post by Mike Sawick » Wed, 02 Jun 1999 04:00:00

> Anyone know a cheap place to get a 2 gig SCSI hard drive for a Sparc2??
> I am looking for any vendors I am rather impartial here just need a
> reputable vendor with a good price. Please reply back via email if
> you know of any.

2 gig narrow disks are getting hard to come by.  I recommend you look
around ebay and see if anything has em.

--
[ Mike Sawicki < f i f i at HAX d.o.t org >  *DIE SPAM BOTS!*  ]
[ UNIX Systems Administrator, bitWizard & Digital Audio Fiend  ]

 --- "i am AN hacker." ---

Cheap SCSI Hard Drives

Post by martin lyt » Wed, 02 Jun 1999 04:00:00

check computers4sure.com  They were running a special on Seagate 4gig narrow
scsi drives for 149.00