Looking for STANDARD SCSI controller(s) mini-din50

Looking for STANDARD SCSI controller(s) mini-din50

Post by Andrew Douglas Inma » Tue, 13 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone know of a vendor that sells Sun SCSI controllers.  I'm looking
for standard SCSI controllers NOT fast, wide OR differential.  Just the
standard controllers with mini-Din50 connectors like we see on the back of
the Sparc 10's and 20's?

I would be looking for these to put into a Sparc 20.

Please let me know with any info.  Thanks.

--

1. ultra wide scsi on standard (50 pin) controller?

Hi all,
Can I adapt a scsi cable to connect an ultra wide scsi disk to a
standard (50 pin) scsi controller (eg in an IPX or an external disk box
with 50 pin connectors)

Many thanks in advance.
--
Peter Arnold
+---------------------------+-----------------+

| Brisbane, Qld, Australia  | To moo bovine.  |
+---------------------------+-----------------+

2. SBS hanging??

3. Looking for a SCSI controller board

4. Run program on Windows start?

5. Looking for SCSI controller board

6. Wie kan mij een antwoord geven op mijn msx-problemen ??

7. Looking for SCSI disk controller for VME bus based Sun 3

8. printer problem

9. S: STandard SCSI to SCSI-DB50 Adapter

10. Standard SCSI and Wide SCSI disks in SPARC Workstations

11. QLGC,isp0 is a "Sun DWIS/S" SCSI controller disk controller

12. Looking for man page style guide or standard

13. WANTED: external scsi cable for Sparc 10 (hd 50 pin / mini 50)