Where to buy Sun hardware at great prices?

Where to buy Sun hardware at great prices?

Post by Earl Walla » Thu, 13 Jun 1996 04:00:00

I'm trying to locate sellers of new Sun hardware (Ultra's for example) who
will give serious discounts (30%+) to businesses.  Anyone have any sellers
they like?  Any places to stay away from? :-)

Also, I'm looking for recommendations on those switch boxes that let you
use a single keyboard, mouse and monitor and can switch between Sun's, Mac's
and PC's.  I would like to all my systems with this one box.

Thanks for any help you can pass in my direction!

Where to buy Sun hardware at great prices?

Post by Zum » Mon, 17 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>I'm trying to locate sellers of new Sun hardware (Ultra's for example) who
>will give serious discounts (30%+) to businesses.  Anyone have any sellers
>they like?  Any places to stay away from? :-)

choice.  I do believe they have Ultras in stock, and they have good prices
and service.  I'd give you the phone, but, alas, it's at work.  (Ask 415
information for it.)