Tech-Source Raptor GFX-8P video card for Sun PCI SPARC

Tech-Source Raptor GFX-8P video card for Sun PCI SPARC

Post by Gregory Gul » Wed, 09 Jan 2002 03:18:47

For Sale/Auction:

Tech-Source Raptor GFX-8P
8 and 24-bit graphics processor for Sun SPARC Systems (Ultra 5, 10, AXi
and others)

More info at:
      http://www.gagme.com/greg/auctions/raptorgfx.html

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/

Tech-Source Raptor GFX-8P video card for Sun PCI SPARC

Post by Gregory Gul » Sun, 13 Jan 2002 08:04:04

For Auction:

Tech-Source Raptor GFX-8P
8 and 24-bit graphics processor for Sun SPARC Systems (Ultra 5, 10, AXi
and others)

More info at:
      http://www.gagme.com/greg/auctions/raptorgfx.html

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/

1. Bug in Solaris Raptor GFX-8P driver???

Hi,

24 bit) graphics card. I'm running Solaris 8 with all the latest
patches.

What I notice, is that after a while, bit mapped graphics are
corrupted with a regular black-and-white patter (a little like an
elongated checker pattern).

The corruption only occurs on the background image (i.e the Solaris
graphic as backdrop), on icons in the Icon-Box (running CDE 1.4) and
occasionally on the applications scroll bars.

It seems to start after certain applications are run (haven't figured
them out yet). It seem to occur last night, after the screen saver
came on - up until that point everything was fine.
I came back to the computer and was about to enter my password (screen
lock comes on with the screen saver) and I noticed the normal Sun logo
bitmap on the screen lock login window was corrupted with the checker
pattern.
After unlocking the screen, I found the minimised icons in the icon
box, which had bitmap graphic icons, where also corrupted, but the sun
background image in my root window wasn't.

Has anyone else had this problem??

Cheers,

Mark.

2. Authoritive Question

3. Tech Source Raptor GFX-32C

4. Adding printers programmaticaly

5. WTB:Sun Raptor PGX32 PCI video card

6. Does anyone have the Olympus E-400 sub-dye yet?

7. SN#8692 Tech Source's Raptor 9200 Flat Panel Subsystem

8. Question: PC dos7 or MS dos6.22?

9. Sun E450 with Raptor GFX and Blackbox ServSwitch Ultra.

10. Config a Raptor GFX for Sun monitor?

11. Techsource Raptor GFX-32C

12. Raptor GFX Installation

13. 24bit gfx for Ultra 5: PC PCI Card?