HOT!!! 16-port 100baseTX hub for $695

Post by Jimmy S » Tue, 23 Sep 1997 04:00:00

These are brand spanking new, still in manufacturer's original packaging.
Retail vaule up to $3195, a good deal on the street is around $1300. This
one is the fastest in its class made by SMC (SMC5116TX TigerHub).

Our company purchased 5 unites too many, now we have to sell for cash. Take
advantage of this opportunity. It won't last...

shipping methods, etc.

HOT!!! 16-port 100baseTX hub for $695

Post by Jimmy S » Tue, 23 Sep 1997 04:00:00

These are brand spanking new, still in manufacturer's original packaging.
Retail vaule up to $3195, a good deal on the street is around $1300. This
one is the fastest in its class made by SMC (SMC5116TX TigerHub).

Our company purchased 5 units too many, now we have to sell for cash. Take
advantage of this opportunity. It won't last...

shipping methods, etc.

HOT!!! 16-port 100baseTX hub for $695

Post by Eric Bra » Sun, 28 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Actually street price is more in the $200s on the net.

>These are brand spanking new, still in manufacturer's original packaging.
>Retail vaule up to $3195, a good deal on the street is around $1300. This
>one is the fastest in its class made by SMC (SMC5116TX TigerHub).

>Our company purchased 5 unites too many, now we have to sell for cash. Take
>advantage of this opportunity. It won't last...

>shipping methods, etc.

Eric D. Brady
www.minus.com

1. HOT!!! 16-port 100baseTX hub for $695

These are brand spanking new, still in manufacturer's original packaging.
Retail vaule up to $3195, a good deal on the street is around $1300. This
one is the fastest in its class made by SMC (SMC5116TX TigerHub).

Our company purchased 5 unites too many, now we have to sell for cash. Take
advantage of this opportunity. It won't last...

shipping methods, etc.

2. What is "Sense code error"?????

3. FS NEW Belkin Omniview Pro 16, 16 port KVM Switch $500

4. port to mac address mapping

5. Icon Author Users...a question...

6. plugin for browsers to play xl-music