Source of Sun monitors in the UK

Post by Ian Kemmi » Fri, 16 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Apologies for posting this all over the world, but my new newsreader doesn't
seem to want to understand the Distribution: keyword.  Sigh.

I'm looking for any source of new or reconditioned Sun 15" or 16" colour
monitors, for use with a cg3 framebuffer.  My monitor is on its last legs.
Sun want to sell us an expensive 17"+TGX combination.  I'd prefer something
smaller, and the company would prefer something cheaper:-)

Can anyone help?

Ian Kemmish                 18 Durham Close, Biggleswade, Beds SG18 8HZ

Info on Jaws and 5D's other products on http://www.five-d.com/5d
`The customer is King, but the proprietor is God'

1. Source of Sun monitors in the UK

Apologies for posting this all over the world, but my new newsreader doesn't
seem to want to understand the Distribution: keyword.  Sigh.

I'm looking for any source of new or reconditioned Sun 15" or 16" colour
monitors, for use with a cg3 framebuffer.  My monitor is on its last legs.
Sun want to sell us an expensive 17"+TGX combination.  I'd prefer something
smaller, and the company would prefer something cheaper:-)

Can anyone help?

Ian Kemmish                 18 Durham Close, Biggleswade, Beds SG18 8HZ

Info on Jaws and 5D's other products on http://www.five-d.com/5d
`The customer is King, but the proprietor is God'

2. Outlook Account in office XP

3. 13W3 (Sun) to HD15 (VGA) Adapter (UK Source)

4. speed test

5. Source for ELC boards (UK)?

6. Canon E-31 cartridge

7. ins openBoot von der Console aus

8. Help with doubles and longs

9. LX S-Bus frame buffer INs & OUTs...

10. Source for used Sun monitors?

11. What is a good source of inexpensive Sun-compatible 19" monitors?

12. UK UK Need two or three Sun formatted 3.5" discs

13. Sun monitor source?