Used Sun Dealers in the Bay Area

Post by Todd Kemmerli » Mon, 25 Jan 1993 04:31:01

I am looking for a dealer or dealer's of used sun computers. My company would perfer them to be in the bay area.

We are looking for used Sparc-II's and others stuff.

If you know of any or are a dealer of this type of equipment drop me a line.

Thanks ,

Todd Kemmerling

1. RFQ: Sun dealer in PHL area with used SS20

Looking for a used SS20 from a dealer in the Philadelphia area.
Waranty of some sort a must.

Specs:
75mhz Sun CPU
64 meg RAM
4 gig HD - must be new
3 token ring adaptors
16" monitor
low to mid range frame buffer
kbd/mouse
4mm DAT
CDROM
Solaris 2.5.1

Thanks,
Kyle

2. Sending Large files

3. Used Sun Dealer in San Diego/So CA area

4. Spreadsheet and Forms

5. Looking for Sun 2nd-hand dealers in NY area

6. Clock Speed of //gs

7. Dead Sun monitor - need repair site in SF Bay area

8. DYNALINK-error

9. FS: Sun Sparcstation IPC, Bay Area

10. FS: Sun E450 (SF Bay Area - Cheap)