Uploading multiple files in Contribute CS3

Uploading multiple files in Contribute CS3

Post by jazowen » Thu, 11 Dec 2008 03:04:18

I have a website where I am constantly creating new pages almost everyday. I
use Adobe Contribute CS3. I began creating drafts (all from one template) and
saving them for later. Now, I'm have almost 200 drafts to publish to the server
and the process is relatively slow. Is there a way that I can upload all these
drafts to my server at one time? I found this page on Google (click the link)
http://www.vdsys.com/contribute/answer-addmultdocs.htm , but this process does
not seem to work for me.Does it work for anyone else? I need HELP.