I followed instructions on the following technote to change my browser on a mac
so I could test in my preferred browser...didn't work for me. Still getting the
old browser (safari)
__________<snip from tech note>
To create a default browser for Flash MX on Macintosh:
1. In the Flash application folder, create a new folder named "Browser".
2. Find the original program file for the preferred browser. Select the
program file and choose File > Make Alias.
3. Rename the alias "Default Browser".
4. Move the alias to the newly created "Browser" folder inside the Flash
5. To temporarily change back to the default preferred browser, move the
Browser folder to the Desktop or another location. There is no need to relaunch
Flash. To go back to the 'aliased' preferred browser simply move the folder
back into the Flash application folder.