error message

Post by dancemeu » Wed, 25 Mar 2009 19:56:18

im running contribute 3
  and when i try to edit a page i keep getting the same error message

 Access Denied. The file may not exist or there could be a permission problem

 Please Help !!!!!!!!!!!!

 Thanks

1. image questions, tried to put this message in the proper place, got an error message

http://www.acmecity.com/charmed/mystique/705/picsmdep/bestpics/team-f...

Hi John,
The picture named five is an example of what I mean.  I took all of
these with my Sony digital cam.  I brought them into PSP 6 and cropped
them, saved them and the above url are the results.  Some turned out
fair but none of them turned out crystal clear.  Yes, I do bring them
into my web making program as the same size as they are saved.  I do
have my camera on the correct settings.  My camera uses a floppy.  I
have used Front Page 2000 and recently started using Dreamweaver 4 which
I love.  I recently purchased Fireworks to use in conjunction with DW.
I have had better luck using a regular camera and just scanning
pictures.  I love to use the digital cam but the results are not as nice
as I would like.  Any other suggestions?
Thanks for any light you can shed on this.
Judy

2. Reducing Font Sizes in 2004 Authoring Tool - Layers

3. How To Supress Acrobat Error Message And Alert Message

4. Accessibility - how do you activate controls?

5. nn6 error and ie5 error message

6. Unbuilding a Booklet?

7. Error message but no error

8. Error message concerning .\apwmme.u32

9. Damaged Cast Error Message is in Error

10. Error message ! Director Player Error

11. Director Player Error (error message that wont go away)

12. Please help, Error message, error processing a page

13. error message: acrord32 error in cooltype.dll