error message

Post by dancemeu » Wed, 25 Mar 2009 19:56:18

im running contribute 3
  and when i try to edit a page i keep getting the same error message

 Access Denied. The file may not exist or there could be a permission problem

 Please Help !!!!!!!!!!!!

1. image questions, tried to put this message in the proper place, got an error message

Hi John,
The picture named five is an example of what I mean.  I took all of
these with my Sony digital cam.  I brought them into PSP 6 and cropped
them, saved them and the above url are the results.  Some turned out
fair but none of them turned out crystal clear.  Yes, I do bring them
into my web making program as the same size as they are saved.  I do
have my camera on the correct settings.  My camera uses a floppy.  I
have used Front Page 2000 and recently started using Dreamweaver 4 which
I love.  I recently purchased Fireworks to use in conjunction with DW.
I have had better luck using a regular camera and just scanning
pictures.  I love to use the digital cam but the results are not as nice
as I would like.  Any other suggestions?
Thanks for any light you can shed on this.

2. Reducing Font Sizes in 2004 Authoring Tool - Layers

3. How To Supress Acrobat Error Message And Alert Message

4. Accessibility - how do you activate controls?

5. nn6 error and ie5 error message

6. Unbuilding a Booklet?

7. Error message but no error

8. Error message concerning .\apwmme.u32

9. Damaged Cast Error Message is in Error

10. Error message ! Director Player Error

11. Director Player Error (error message that wont go away)

12. Please help, Error message, error processing a page

13. error message: acrord32 error in cooltype.dll