Error message logging in to CPS console

Post by dxk » Sat, 21 Jun 2008 03:57:04

I'm getting the following error while entering password on the Contribute
Publishing services console. I'm using IE 6.0 as the browser.

 But I'm able to work with Fire Fox and IE 7.0. Is it a security issue? The
architecture uses CPS server is running on WAS server with an IBM HTTP server
as the webserver.

 Error : Invalid response from Server
 Couldnot retrieve data
 Operation: authenticate

 Any one has any idea?

 Thanks for your help

1. Error openning the CPS Console

Hi,

 I've just tried installing CPS on a linux machine we have already running
JRun.

 I followed the instructions for the WAR file installation. However, when I go
to log into the CPS Console I get the following error.

 Any ideas on what might be wrong? Is there something I'm missing in the
install/config process?

 Thanks,
 Greg Mercer

 java.lang.NullPointerException
 at coldfusion.license.LicenseManager._isSingleIP(LicenseManager.java:171)
 at coldfusion.license.LicenseManager.isSingleIP(LicenseManager.java:68)
 at coldfusion.CfmServlet.getFilterChain(CfmServlet.java:65)
 at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:101)
 at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:115)
 at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:91)
 at jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42)
 at jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:259)
 at jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch(ServletEngineService.java:541)
 at jrun.servlet.jrpp.JRunProxyService.invokeRunnable(JRunProxyService.java:204)
 at
jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:428)
 at jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:66)

2. DW3 very slow opening files over network

3. Desktop stream like webcam

4. Logging of the launcher console output possible?

5. CS4 : Accessing points on a Curve from keyboard

6. New Netscape Only Action: Java Console Message

7. Tree View anyone ?

8. Javascript Console error

9. Upgrading CPS 1.0 using Tomcat to CPS 1.1

10. CPS Error

11. basic CPS with CPS server

12. WebDAV error in CPS 1.11