No logging in Simple File Deployment Service

No logging in Simple File Deployment Service

Post by satheeshk » Thu, 10 Jul 2008 14:18:30

Hi,
 I am using Simple File Deployment Service to move files from stage server to
live server. Can anybody help me to log this information in contribute
publishing server?

 Thanks in Advance,
 satheesh

No logging in Simple File Deployment Service

Post by satheeshk » Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:44:38

Any Updates...

1. Implementing authentication with Simple File Deployment service

The CPS documentation contains a tip about using subfolders to subset access to
the Simple File Deployment service.  While this works, simply restricting
folder access via Windows security does not force authentication - the server
just returns an access error.  How can user authentication be added to CPS in
this situation?  CPS was intalled using Simple Installation.

2. OK! This one beats me! Why won't my Colors show?

3. Simple File Deployment service errors

4. lining up two displays

5. Simple File Deployment - cannot access live server

6. web service problems

7. Restricted access Simple File Deployment

8. Existing html Site to Flash Site

9. How to enable security in Simple File Deployment Service?

10. JRun 4 Service Pack 1 and Struts Logging

11. JRun 3.0 Service shuts down when logging out on Win2000 Server

12. Configuring -out & -err logging running as service

13. How to disable logging when installed as Service