Use with Contribute Version 3.11

Post by martinbeal » Sat, 26 Jul 2008 01:00:01

We have between 50 - 100 users on Contribute 3.11 Will CPS work using AD with version 3.11 of Contribute?
Thanks in Advance

1. Client use of pc version contribute when developed on mac

Question:

 I am in the process of developing a website in Dreamweaver on my Mac.  My
client wants to be able to tweak the website once it is done with Contribute,
however they will be using a PC.  Are there any known issues that I should be
aware of before I put a lot of work into the website?  Am I better off
developing the website on a PC with Dreamweaver to avoid any potential
conflicts?

 Thanks,
 Guy

2. problems of <!--#include> in ASP

3. Deactivate Contribute 3.11 on Mac?

4. InDesign CS--Does it have a problem with placed PDFs?

5. Font and Font Size menus not available on Contribute 3.11 on OSX

6. Cross Platform Issues?

7. CSS Style drop down menu (contribute 3.11)

8. Flash vs. Director files in AW5

9. Contribute 3.11 Errors

10. Contribute 3.11 crashing during .mac site editing

11. Uninstalling Contribute 3.11

12. Installation Error - Contribute 3.11

13. Contribute 3.11 Shutting Down