Contribute Editing

Post by ireneke » Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:55:05

I am hoping someone can help me, my system crashed over a week ago and since
then I cannot edit any pages in contribute.  every time I go to edit is
displays some icons and blank pages.  I have noticed that the bodycontainer
template is loading up as default instead of normal but even trying to change
this back to normal it still does not display the page correctly and therefore
cannot edit

 please help me

1. Contribute Editing Problem

Hi all,

 I often get the following error when trying to edit a html page in contribute:
it tells me that I cant use contribute to edit this kind of file and gives my
own email for assistance.

 Why is this? How can I fix it?

 Also with another page I cannot edit it because it tells me that someone is
already working on it even when everyone is logged out??

 Thanks,

 Kevin.

2. skipping video clips

3. How to set up a site for Contribute Editing

4. BEHAVIOR which checks language version of browsers !!!!!!!!!!!! help

5. Contribute Editing Problems

6. Flash MX not exporting Quicktime

7. Contribute editing IFRAME based sites

8. Transparent SWF background in DW?

9. Removing DTSS from Contribute editing view?

10. Contribute Editing file

11. Should Contribute editing render pages the same way as Dreamweaver design mode?

12. editing contribute locking

13. Editing Drop Down Menus in Contribute