Can't get Contribute to Create New Page

Post by CONTRIB » Mon, 22 Sep 2008 07:52:33

Can't get Contribute to Create New Page

 --Have 'tried' all options for 'new page' - button, File>, and Ctl + N
 --Have tried via each of my different websites
 --CAN Edit existing pages!
 --Established myself as Administrator, and Publisher
 --Downloaded "Update" & ran "Repair" option

 STILL Can't open a "New Page"!!!???!!!

 Can anyone help?

Can't get Contribute to Create New Page

Post by Gerald Thulbour » Fri, 09 Jan 2009 23:24:13

I don't suppose you ever found an answer to this problem?

 I've got exactly the same on a laptop: Desktop is absolutely fine.
 As in your case the software works 100%, but you simply can't create a new
page (across all sites). Crazy - no error message, no nothing.

 I did make the fatal error of installing a demo version of the software before
buying the real software, so I did have to go through 6 pages of A4
instructions to try to get the read software to install... perhaps this is a
vestige of that???

1. Can't get Contribute to Create New Page

Can't get Contribute to Create New Page

 --Have 'tried' all options for 'new page' - button, File>, and Ctl + N
 --Have tried via each of my different websites
 --CAN Edit existing pages!
 --Established myself as Administrator, and Publisher
 --Downloaded "Update" & ran "Repair" option

 STILL Can't open a "New Page"!!!???!!!

 Can anyone help?

2. Flash Form Question

3. Mac Flash Plugin Install problems

4. Contribute Create new page upsets Db connection

5. Working On Network

6. mx ,each time I create a new page it tells me to create a NEW connection

7. Possible Acrobat 6.0 Pro Bug

8. using contribute to create new pages

9. my contribute would not create connection to new website

10. Unable to create new page from copy of existing page

11. Can't create connection on Contribute 4

12. contribute quits when new page published