CPS 3.11 Updater - Where do I download?

Post by kcikc » Fri, 13 Mar 2009 06:52:47

Forgive me if this seems too basic,, but I think I am missing something.

 My CPS is 1.1 build 2404 and I want to update it to see if the update will
correct a problem we recently ran into where the AD connection is no longer
allowing authentication through CPS.

 Anyhow,, I see over and over again links to download the 1.11 updater, however
when I follow the links I end up with only the option to download CS4 programs
and when I look in the details for the various CS4 packages I see no mention of
CPS.  Is it now called something different?  Will my CPS license still be
valid?

CPS 3.11 Updater - Where do I download?

Post by kcikc » Fri, 13 Mar 2009 07:03:56

Correction .....   CPS Updater 1.11  (not 3.11)  --- thanks.

1. CPS 1.11 download??

Does anybody know where/how to successfully download the Linux version of CPS
1.11??  I'm running a trial version of 1.1 and wanted to pick up the "minor
fixes". Even though the web site says "1.11", the downloaded file is the old
1.1.

 Calling support didn't help-- they gave me FTP access to a file that was CPS
1.0!!

 I'm having some problems with CPS 1.1 and am really hoping 1.11 will solve
them....

 --- Cris

2. Connect String works in UDEV4 but not DMX! Why?

3. WebDAV error in CPS 1.11

4. Copy into Document?

5. CPS 1.11 and Staging-to-Live Deployment

6. DSN-Less connection error

7. Has anyone seen the 3.11 updater

8. error 404 mail

9. Upgrading CPS 1.0 using Tomcat to CPS 1.1

10. basic CPS with CPS server

11. Where to download updater for Mac?

12. Updater Download

13. CFMX updater - I can not download it