Need help with Constribute Publishing Services

Need help with Constribute Publishing Services

Post by tom12 » Thu, 15 Jan 2009 03:34:33

I was asked by Technical Support to make a post on these forums.

 I've run in the same problem as
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?forumid=...
1&threadid=1158475&highlight_key=y&keyword1=linux. I cannot deploy dependent
files. from my staging to my live/production environment.

 In that thread, they have mentioned there is a bug in the simple file
deployment service.

 Would really love to have the engineering team fix the bug, and send a patch.

 Please help! Thanks!

1. Do I need Contribute Publishing Services?

I am currently in a situation where I am unable to install any server-side
technologies but I would still like to be able to take advantage of the new
features within Contribute 3. Will I still be able to manage permissions
without the Content Publishing Service?

2. Just say NO to Bin Ladin!!!!

3. How to install Contribute Publishing Services

4. Are my projectors protected?

5. Installing Contribute Publishing Services

6. search only selected html files...

7. Contribute Publishing Services

8. converting to a tagged pdf