Error Message: Premature end of JPEG file

Error Message: Premature end of JPEG file

Post by MurrayAtherto » Fri, 11 Jul 2008 07:20:30

I put a WORD text box on the front page of my association's webpage thru
Contribute.  When it was time to remove it, I tried, but kept getting a
message:  Premature end of JPEG file...   I finally gave up and had a web
designer remove the box but I still get the same message... once i hit cancel
often enough, it closes Contribute altogether.!
 I have also received a message that there is a DRAFT of the page ....but no
where do I find it.
 HELP!!!

Error Message: Premature end of JPEG file

Post by ThinkIn » Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:45:39

I think you have corrupted jpeg-file (image) in your page. Can you post an url
to the page?

 Concerning the draft: are you the only publisher to the website or are there
other users that might have a draft saved. About drafts saved on your computer:
 http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_16657&sl...
 On the server:
 http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=kb401480&sl...

1. Premature end of JPEG File

I opened a web page on my site and it is now listed as a "draft I am working
on".   When I selectt it I get an error message.  JPEG Library Error --- big
red X, Premature end of JPEG file, and an ok button.  when I click on OK,
Contribute shuts down.  Thanks for any assistance

 I'm using Contribute 3 Licensing Version 4.0.0.38

2. Open file on user's machine

3. Webservices - Premature end of File

4. Flash Quick Reference Guide?

5. end of file error message

6. Custom UI SmartClip Question (No I don't think it's been asked)

7. End User gets error message

8. .rect values stay alive for way to long

9. JPEG Opening Error Message

10. PS program error message when saving as JPEG

11. error message unknown/invalid jpeg marker

12. End of file unzip error

13. End-of-file error