Mailloop - #1 Rated Mass Mailer

Post by l;kfjsa;lduroejfl » Fri, 06 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Mailloop v3.0 is an industrial strength bulk mailer.

Mailloop v3.0 is a bulk mailing program for the internet. It can take a single message and
broadcast it to either a listing of e-mail addresses or to a listing of newsgroups.
Creates custom newsgroup lists by filtering NNTP servers. Creates custom e-mail lists by
extracting them from newsgroups. Can also extract e-mail addresses or newsgroup names from
other protocols. Built-in NNTP, SMTP, POP, FTP, HTTP, EXEC, CGI, WHOIS and FINGER clients.
Anti-cancelbot feature. Automatically processes remove requests. Includes extensive on-line help.
The most powerful bulk mailer available. Requires Windows 95 or NT 3.51+ and internet access.

The "Program" Mailloop is only available in English.

For more info goto:  http://205.199.4.219

                     http://205.199.4.219

Using it is easy:

1) Create a message ( http://205.199.4.219/editor.htm )
...by using the pull down menus or
...by using any editor

2) Create a newsgroups list ( http://205.199.4.219/news3.htm )
...by filtering an NNTP server or
...by importing from any text file or
...by manually creating with any editor or
...by extracting from any FTP file or
...by extracting from any HTTP file

3) Create an e-mail list ( http://205.199.4.219/em3.htm )
...by extracting from newsgroups or
...by importing from any text file or
...by manually creating with any editor or
...by extracting from a WHOIS response or
...by extracting from a fingering response or
...by extracting from a UNIX  response or
...by extracting from any FTP file or
...by extracting from any HTTP file or

4) Broadcast the message
...to the e-mail list or ( http://205.199.4.219/embc.htm )
...to the newsgroup list ( http://205.199.4.219/ngbc.htm )

5) Then process the remove requests
...by using the mailbox processor ( http://205.199.4.219/pop.htm )

6) If you want you can use the Newsletter Sever
...The Newsletter Sever will allow you to have an topic-specific newsletter that other can subscribe
   and unsubscribe to.
...Customizing this server response files ( http://205.199.4.219/response.htm )
...Creating a new newsletter ( http://205.199.4.219/create.htm )
...Creating and Updating a newsletter the actual newsletter ( http://205.199.4.219/update.htm )

For more info visit http://205.199.4.219

                    http://205.199.4.219

1. Script(s) for mass password changes on HPUX 10.20

Does anyone have any sample scripts for performing mass password changes
in HPUX 10.20?

Can it be done in both trusted and non-trusted systems?

I have a file with usernames and machine-generated passwords that I
would like applied to all
users that have an account on each system.

I'm not sure how to go about it, use a PERL script and call crypt or use
a script/rpogram that
pipes to passwd or can it even be done at all in 10.20?

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreicated!

Gregory Thomas

2. Real-Time Workshop and C++

3. A Meditative Snack for the Gurus: Mass Copies and File Names

4. Giga byte HD suggestions, please.

5. ! MASS POST Was Here! (KitNpG)

6. Conseal Private Desktop & Win 98 SE

7. ! MASS POST Was Here (goence)

8. Info needed on MIRACOM Mo

9. Install Mass Storage

10. send me your poor huddled (csh) masses

11. Mass password creation

12. Flame: HP6000 1350SE SCSI Mass Storage Unit/ SEAGATE Summary

13. displaying Japanese chars in CDE Mailer