HP9000/822 and missing key!

Post by Mark Bradsh » Mon, 15 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Folks,

I have been given an HP 9000 822 machine intact apart from its key!
Does anyone know how to resolder the connections on the lock so I
can boot the thing up or have documentation as to what the various
connections are?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Mark

HP9000/822 and missing key!

Post by kc4s » Wed, 17 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Why not just order a key from HP???

If they cannot supply one based on obsolescence give me a call and I'll
make a dup of mine

1-800-392-2807 x253

steve hanselman
manager,defense systems
datagate Inc.

Quote:> Folks,

> I have been given an HP 9000 822 machine intact apart from its key!
> Does anyone know how to resolder the connections on the lock so I
> can boot the thing up or have documentation as to what the various
> connections are?

> Thanks for any help you can give me.

> Mark

1. FS: HP9000 model 822

I have a stand-alone mini equipped with 16 ports, 8 MW of RAM 670, Megs HD and
DDS-2 tape backup, all in perfect condition.  Loaded with HP/UX, but
application provider deleted the shell command when we upgraded to a larger
machine, so is stuck in loop at boot looking for shell command.  Needs HP boot
tape or kind soul willing to allow drive to be mounted and shell command
copied onto drive.

Located in Montreal, available immediately.

Make offer.

2. Multiple domains

3. Information on a HP9000/822 needed

4. Problem reading messages. Help.

5. Anyone looking for parts for an HP 9000-822

6. lameness in the business

7. HP 9000/822

8. CDR's

9. Setting Up WWW on HP-UX 9.0(9000/822)- services

10. HP9000/300 Missing OS

11. Missing PowerShade file on HP9000/730 w/ HPUX 9.0.1

12. Cursor keys in Bash on HPUX (HP9000/400)