printing to color deskjet from HP-UX

Post by green.. » Thu, 17 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I am trying to print color postscript files from
my HPUX system to a jetDirect attached HP 2000C
deskjet printer.  I can print files in black and
white, but not color...

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Tim

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. Printing color postscript to HP DeskJet 2000C

I am trying to print color postscript images to a jetDirect attached HP
2000C color deskjet printer... without success.  I am able to xwd|xpr
screen images to the printer, but only in black-n-white.  Am I missing
something?

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Tim

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. problems with GDB examining long double variables in C

3. HP-UX 10.2 Color Screen Print

4. Resistance of a 500 set

5. xpr source with Paintjet/Deskjet color support

6. The AMD K6 chip

7. color laserjet 4500 color page count from HP-UX

8. MS powerstation fortran .dll for idl

9. deskjet 600c and netscape printing error

10. Printing Postscript to Deskjet

11. Printing postscript to DeskJet 1600CM on HPUX10.10 - postscript level 1 or 2 ?

12. printing on a deskjet