color laserjet 4500 color page count from HP-UX

color laserjet 4500 color page count from HP-UX

Post by t.. » Sat, 04 Nov 2000 21:49:04

Does anyone know how to get _color_ page count of a 4500 Color LaserJet
from within HP-UX?

my PJL Technical Reference predates color laserjets and gives no
clue about color pages.
I can get the count by printing test page, but that doesn't help
much because I need to get it after each job - I'm upgrading
a print accounting script to distinguish color pages.
I'd think there must be a PJL command for the purpose, but what
it might be I can't figure out.

If someone could even confirm there's an updated PJL Tech Ref
that contains the info I'd be happy enough to order one
(HP part # would be very much appreciated).

Thanks in advance,

--
Tapani Tarvainen