Is there a replacement for the HP cpp?

Post by Richard Jon » Wed, 02 Mar 1994 09:11:49

   I'm looking for a replacement for the HP C preprocessor.  If anyone's
compiled GCC (and its got its own cpp) then I'd even look into that, but
I'd rather just stick to the cpp part.

    Richard.
--

1. I am locking for a cheap HP-UX computer

Hi,

I wont to buy a Server/Workstation to install and play with HP-UX 11i
and Oracle 9i. (I am working on my certification.)

I don't found some userfull informations about the following questions
on the HP homepage:

* Which Computer with which CPU is enough and the cheapest?
* Is it cheaper to buy a Server or a Workstation?
* Is it cheaper/better to buy a more processor computer which has
slower/older CPUs or to buy a newer single CPU computer?
* Which CPU/Server/Workstation has the same power then  which Intel
CPU? I don't know which CPU is old and which not.

Thanks,
Kai...

2. FORSALE: USR Sportster 14

3. How I could know which HP-UX version I am on ?

4. Music cassette inlay

5. __TIME__ and __DATE__ macros in HP cpp

6. TI carts and manuals Mini Auction/Update #3

7. I am looking to buy a used HP 9000/s800.

8. Setting up Remote System Controllers

9. GNU cpp combined with HP C++ compiler ?

10. cpp on HP-UX causes Imake problems

11. Disk replacement HP-UX 11 (how rescue the data)

12. Need Replacement HP C/C++ CDROM

13. Replacement mice for HP workstations