DIAGMON on diskless client

Post by arch.. » Fri, 22 Jul 1994 20:09:21

  I had a diskless cluster client start running DIAGMON at about 15% cpu
the other day.  Its server had all four gcsp processes busy.  Rebooting the
client cleared everything up, but I haven't been able to find the doc on
DIAGMON.  Why would it start up?  What should I have looked for...

  Thanks,

    Barry

DIAGMON on diskless client

Post by Timothy W Hickers » Sat, 23 Jul 1994 05:17:04

You need patch PHSS_3078. I had the same thing happen. Not only does it
use that much of your CPU, it also consumes 40% of the network bandwidth.

Tim