sending mail from HP-UX to MS-MAIL

Post by Marc De Gras » Thu, 10 Oct 1996 04:00:00

I would like to send mail from my 715/64 workstation to a MS-Mail
location on the same network. anybody have any idea on what to set
up for this to work?

TIA

Marc De Grasse
MDG Microsystems

1. MS-Mail to HP-UX mail gateway

   I am looking for ways to send mail between an MS-Mail network, and an
   HP-UX network. Does anybody have any ideas as to the best way to do this?

--
Barry J. Roskuski                     sixhub!lpoint!roskuski
Laserpoint Software Systems           think!urartu!lpoint!roskuski

--
Barry J. Roskuski                      ...!think!urartu!lpoint!roskuski

Ludlow, Ma.

2. Fixed LONGTABLE on FILESERV/Niord

3. HP-UX and MS-mail

4. Infusion BBS Software

5. Pls help: ESMTP in MS-Mail SMTP Gateway

6. WebControls.Calendar question

7. Locking inboxes in /var/mail - without causing local agent (mail) to bounce mail

8. Removing Carriage Returns

9. Could Anyone Help please with mailing from HP-UX to MS Exchange Server?

10. Sendmail, Mail Queueing, and Piping Mail on HP-UX

11. Passing NewWave objects from HP OpenMail to MS Mail

12. HP Openmail as a mail backbone (supporting Lotus Notes, cc:Mail & sendmail)?