Need help getting POP server binary

Post by Evan Leibovit » Fri, 11 Oct 1996 04:00:00

An associate of mine has an HPUX (release 9) system with a limited
compiler. He needs to be able to run this system as a POP server.
Can anyone point me to an FTP site with HP-compiled binaries of
any of the POP servers out there? Failing that, could someone
wither send me the binary, or compile it for me if I send you the
source?

Many thanks. Please e-mail replies.

--
 Evan Leibovitch, Sound Software Ltd, located in beautiful Brampton, Ontario
Supporting PC-based Unix since 1985 / Caldera & SCO authorized / 905-452-0504

Need help getting POP server binary

Post by Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstle » Mon, 14 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Hi!

For a HP-UX 9.05 binary, try

ftp://xplor.csb.yale.edu/pub/local/rwgk/qpopper2.2/

Ralf

1. Communicator 4.04 for HP/UX won't POP to Server - "pop" not found!

        I'm currently running 4.03 under Solaris x86, but have tested
earlier releases under Linux and UnixWare. Now I'm encountering a problem
under HP/UX 10.20. After specifying the "Mail server user name", "Outgoing
mail" and "Incoming mail" servers, I try to grab the mail. Oops, server
"pop" is not found. Sounds like it's not accepting or saving the mail
server name, and just retaining the default name "pop". Talk about a
show stopper!

2. tax form line Ver4.0

3. Need POP server for HPUX9

4. US-CA LOTUS NOTES DEVELOPER NEEDED FOR GREAT OPP!!!

5. HELP: tape stuck in 4mm drive, need help getting it out!!

6. Exchange Question

7. HELP: Need POP on HPUX 8.x

8. loadXML fails why?

9. POP Server help

10. Need Help Getting CDE New Front Panel Function to Activate

11. Need Help getting around HP boot requiring keyboard

12. Help getting X server started

13. Need help getting Twinsock to compile on HP-UX