Help! Help!

Post by bdgu » Fri, 31 Oct 1997 04:00:00

We are running Informix Dynamic Server On-line 7.20 and we've recently
upgraded our HPUX from
version 10.10 to 10.20. Everything was running fine before the upgrade, but
now we can't make any socket connection to the database server. We keep
getting error -908 and -930 if we try to connect using Metacube Explorer or
ERWin. Nothing has changed at the client application. Did anybody experience
the same problem after upgrading to HPUX 10.20 ???? How did you fix the
problem ????
thanks.

Help! Help!

Post by Jeff Kalch » Sat, 01 Nov 1997 04:00:00

>We are running Informix Dynamic Server On-line 7.20 and we've recently
>upgraded our HPUX from
>version 10.10 to 10.20. Everything was running fine before the upgrade, but
>now we can't make any socket connection to the database server. We keep
>getting error -908 and -930 if we try to connect using Metacube Explorer or
>ERWin. Nothing has changed at the client application. Did anybody experience
>the same problem after upgrading to HPUX 10.20 ???? How did you fix the
>problem ????
>thanks.

Please let me know what you find; I'm going to be upgrading HP-UX
10.10 to 10.20 (ODS 7.23.UC5) shortly.

You may also want to post this in comp.databases.informix; there's a
few HP types that hang out there as well.

Jeff Kalchik

Views expressed are my own, not necessarily
3COM's.

1. HP Laserjet 4000N : Help ! Help !

Hi,
We have a HP Laserjet 4000N with HP jetdirect server. The printer panel
was locked by JetAdmin from a HP workstation. We have to change the IP
address but unfortunatly we loss the password for unlocking the panel.
Now we can not modify directly from printer panel. We can not also
connect to network because the old IP address not valid now.

Could you give me a solution ?

Thanks in advance
Quy

2. Division helper routine in ADS???

3. (HELP) configuring C2490 (2 Gb) disks on 800 system (HELP)

4. CHECK IT OUT: 32bit mode 13h library

5. HELP !!! HELP !!! HELP !!! HELP !!! HELP !!! HELP !!! HELP !!!

6. netmeeting with XP and Win98

7. HP-UX 10.20 Model C160 : can't boot ! Help ! Help !

8. Pmview as default viewer??? please help! :))

9. HELP ! HELP ! for editing /etc/passwd in single user mode

10. HELP!! HELP!! NO UID 0

11. Help ! Help !! SCSI problem.

12. Help, Help, Help !!!

13. HeLP hElP HElP *pleeeease*