HP Printers on SCO-Unix

Post by Computer Application » Thu, 27 May 1999 04:00:00

Has anyone had any success using the HP4500N Colour LaserJet
or the LaserJet 1100 on Sco-Unix
Or emulating either of the above printers using other printer drivers.

If you have anythng that could help

please reply to

Thankyou in Advance

Ross

HP Printers on SCO-Unix

Post by Computer Application » Fri, 28 May 1999 04:00:00

>Has anyone had any success using the HP4500N Colour LaserJet
>or the LaserJet 1100 on Sco-Unix
>Or emulating either of the above printers using other printer drivers.

>If you have anythng that could help

>please reply to

>Thankyou in Advance

>Ross

HP Printers on SCO-Unix

Post by David H. Mab » Fri, 28 May 1999 04:00:00

I have a 6L (predecessor of the 1100) that is shared by 2 SCO boxes (5.05
and 5.04) and 2 HP-9000s.  Works great.

--

------------------------------------
David H. Mabo, CPCM

1. Comparative analysis : Tru64 Unix, Solaris, HP UX, SCO Unix

Hi,

What is essential difference between
        - Compaq Tru64 Unix
        - Solaris/SunOS
        - HP UX
        - SCO Unix?

Is X-Unix more powerful (stronger, better) then Y-Unix
in specific areas?

        Thanks in advance,
        Alex

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. ECOOP'95

3. Sco Unix printing problem to hpux

4. Preliminary Debugging on with CW 6 FAQ

5. can SCO UNIX connect to AutoRaid?

6. findfirst()/findnext problem

7. Remote printer on SCO to NT?

8. Multiple users on one machine

9. US:Seattle, WA: UNIX (HPUX, HP9000, SCO,BSD) Contract

10. Windows 95 won't connect to LanManager/UNIX printer on HP 9000

11. SCO Tarantella on HP-UX 11.0?