Help ! Paintjet XL300

Post by Fernando Frances Lan » Sat, 03 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Q: HPUX Postscript Driver for PaintJet XL300

I would like to be able to print postscript documents in A3 format from my
HP735 running HPUX 9.01 to a XL300 HP PaintJet witch as 32Mbytes of RAM.
My problem is the lack of an apropriate device driver for the operating
system.
If I send a postscript A3 document to my PJ XL300 it only prints the bounding
box for a A4 format.

Thank's

Best regards, yours truly,

Fernando

1. JetDirect EX/PaintJet XL300 dropping connections

I have attached a JetDirect EX (J2591A) to my PaintJet XL300. When printing
from my UNIX systems, the first document sent to the printer prints correctly.
However, second and subsequent documents will NOT print until power is cycled
on the EX box. Also, the EX box disappears from my printer list in JetAdmin
(Win95 version) after printing the first document.

From my log on my HP-UX system:

status: Job: eng_pj-12; User: mcl ]%%
status: making connection to eng_pj; source: unknown link type ]%%
status: connected to eng_pj; source: unknown link type ]%%
status: transmitting data ]%%
printer: connection reset by printer ]%%

These messages continue until I cycle power on the EX box.

The EX box is revision E.04.20. We just bought it.

Any clues?
--
Mark Landin
T. D. Williamson, Inc.

2. Pix and VPN access restrictions

3. A3 on HP XL300

4. Competitive upgrade from Matlab to IDL for Power Macintosh

5. xpr source with Paintjet/Deskjet color support

6. the bool type : standard or not ?

7. Print GIF on PaintJet

8. AAUUGGH! Refilling Canon

9. Help, Help, Help !!!

10. HeLP hElP HElP *pleeeease*

11. help me reset my aptrex c3252a ! help!

12. Help about help files/DOcs about EMC

13. HP Laserjet 4000N : Help ! Help !