Academic vs Commercial version of Studio MX 2004

Academic vs Commercial version of Studio MX 2004

Post by kgardner » Tue, 06 Jan 2004 02:39:09

I recently purchased Studio MX 2004 w/ Flash Pro. I am a student and purchaced the Academic / Student version. Someone told me that this is a stripped down version of the standard commercial product. Is that true? If so what am I missing?

Academic vs Commercial version of Studio MX 2004

Post by Steve Howar » Tue, 06 Jan 2004 07:30:05

Quote:> I recently purchased Studio MX 2004 w/ Flash Pro. I am a student and

purchaced the Academic / Student version. Someone told me that this is a
stripped down version of the standard commercial product. Is that true? If
so what am I missing?

It is not a stripped down version at all. All that you are missing is any
license to earn money from the product. It is licensed for academic purposes
only.

Steve

--
http://www.eurotaac.com
Edinburgh, 25  to 27 March 2004.

Team Macromedia Volunteer - Authorware
My  blog - http://stevehoward.blogspot.com/

Academic vs Commercial version of Studio MX 2004

Post by kgardner » Tue, 06 Jan 2004 14:02:50

Good deal.   I am in the process of converting from Frontpage to Dreamweaver.  And found all the other cool tools Macromedia has.  Cant wait to dig in.