US-CA-Sacramento Technical Support Engineers, Unify Corporation

US-CA-Sacramento Technical Support Engineers, Unify Corporation

Post by Chris Anders » Fri, 27 Jan 1995 12:30:32

Unify Corporation is a leading supplier of client/server tools for
open systems, and has been at the forefront of client/server
technology since the company was founded in 1980.  We are currently
seeking candidates for several openings in our Technical Support
department.

These positions require:

      o  Bachelors degree in Computer Science
      o  Excellent problem solving skills
      o  Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
      o  Very good technical skills, and ability to learn very
         quickly.

Experience in any of the following is a plus:

      o  C development
      o  Unix development
      o  4GL programming
      o  RDBMS -- Unify 2000, Oracle, Sybase, INGRES, etc.
      o  GUI -- UNIFY VISION, Windows, X, Openlook, Motif
      o  Network programming or administration -- either PC-based or
         Unix TCP/IP.

Technical Support Engineers provide technical support of Unify
products to our customers in the United States.  Engineers in this
department are expected to gain a full understanding of the internal
code of Unify products, learn several RDBMS's, learn and use our
products, and gain in-depth knowledge of UNIX and Windows.

These positions require relocation to the Sacramento area.  You must
be able to accept full-time employment in the U.S. to be considered.

Unify has outstanding compensation and benefits.  For immediate
consideration; mail, FAX, or email your resume to:

    Chris Anderson
    Unify Corporation
    3901 Lennane Drive
    Sacramento, CA 95834

    FAX: 916-928-6403

An Equal Opportunity Employer.

Post by Chris Anders » Thu, 02 Feb 1995 08:14:16

[...]

1. US-CA-Sacramento Technical Support Engineers, Unify Corporation

Unify Corporation is a leading supplier of client/server tools for
open systems, and has been at the forefront of client/server
technology since the company was founded in 1980.  We are currently
seeking candidates for several openings in our Technical Support
department.

These positions require:

      o  Bachelors degree in Computer Science
      o  Excellent problem solving skills
      o  Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
      o  Very good technical skills, and ability to learn very
         quickly.

      o  We are extremely interested in candidates with prior experience
         in Technical Support, preferably for relational databases or
         4GL's.

Experience in any of the following is a plus:

      o  C development
      o  Unix development
      o  4GL programming
      o  RDBMS -- Unify 2000, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, INGRES, etc.
[...]

2. Sparc Classic SBUS slot addresses

3. Placing figures onto screen at certain positions and scale...???

4. 2 desktops

5. invalid usercode or password?