Rep-3300 Fatal Error in the tool kit. UI-9 This function call is out of context.

Rep-3300 Fatal Error in the tool kit. UI-9 This function call is out of context.

Post by Jong Guk Ah » Fri, 13 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Please, Help me.

I got this message while I run a report with DESNAME (Printer name)
specified.

    Rep-3300 Fatal Error in the tool kit. UI-9 This function call is out of
context.

I found some information in MetaLink(Bug170332). However, it was filed
before June 1996. I cannot get much out of it.

Thank you very much.

Jong

Rep-3300 Fatal Error in the tool kit. UI-9 This function call is out of context.

Post by imcra.. » Tue, 24 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Please, Help me.

> I got this message while I run a report with DESNAME (Printer name)
> specified.

>     Rep-3300 Fatal Error in the tool kit. UI-9 This function call is out of
> context.

> I found some information in MetaLink(Bug170332). However, it was filed
> before June 1996. I cannot get much out of it.

> Thank you very much.

> Jong

 I had this error before and yes it is not properly documented.

This is related to your application not being able to use a valid/accessible
frame buffer (video card).

 I had this problem before while setting up Oracle's web Report Server. You
need either a DISPLAY environment variable to point to that has xhost
security disabled or a Xvbf running and DISPLAY environment to point to it.

 With this it will work better, I'm sure.
Ian

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. REP-3300: Fatalerror in ToolkitII (UI)?

Hello there,

We are using Oracle Report in Develop/2000 on Solaris 2.4. For every report
we designed, we can run it as DESTYPE=screen, but if we want to run it as
DESTYPE=preview, we got this error:
        REP-3300: Fatal error in ToolkitII (UI)
        UI-9: This function call is out of context.

What does this mean? Is something wrong with the installation? What should
we check?

We tried to call Oracle customer support, but couldn't get through. Hope
someone out there can help us.

Thanks in advance!

Jun

2. Print delay from shared printers

3. HELP on REP-3300 VGS errors with Reports 2.0.13 (repost)

4. A CPM FAQ

5. How to capture all SQL calls made from UI

6. PA, Software Engineer, C, UNIX, QNX, SQL, multitasking, real-time process control

7. Sybase UI development tools

8. Measuring Object-Oriented goals in a design

9. Big Problems Running Oracle Enterprise Manager Tools Ver. 2.0.4.0.0 - Java UI related

10. Forms Error:fatal help!!

11. ORA-03106: fatal two-task communication protocol error

12. ORA-3107 (fatal 2-task error) in Novell

13. Fatal loader errors on a DEC Alpha OSF/1