DATABASE COMPANY NAMES/E-MAIL ADDRESS/PH. #

DATABASE COMPANY NAMES/E-MAIL ADDRESS/PH. #

Post by Rajarshi Mukherj » Sun, 19 Sep 1993 02:28:23

Hi Netters,
            I would like some inforation on the names, email addresses and phone #s of Database
companies that are involved in developing and marketing commercial PC-based database systems.
If anyone has any such information please mail it to me at the following e-mail address:

            Thanks in advance...Rajarshi

DATABASE COMPANY NAMES/E-MAIL ADDRESS/PH. #

Post by Yeimkuan Cha » Sun, 19 Sep 1993 19:03:14

Hi:
     I would like some information on the names/email/phone #s of Database
companies that are involved in developing and marketing commercial
object-oriented or distributed database systems.

Thanks a lot.

Albert