Oracle 7 and Powerbuilder Dos Memory Grab Help!

Oracle 7 and Powerbuilder Dos Memory Grab Help!

Post by Richard Potosna » Tue, 28 Feb 1995 22:42:03

My powerbuilder 3.0 to Oracle 7 connection is trying to
grab all the Dos free memory it can.  Does anyone know how to limit
or eliminate this memory grab?  I get an "Insufficient Memory"
message upon trying to user other windows apps after connecting.

Thanks for any help!

- Rich

1. SQL*Net for DOS,w/PC-NFS ==>for PowerBuilder

Hi Net Gurus,
        I'm having trouble connecting my PowerBuilder
software to the Oracle Server(SUN). I'm using SQL*Net for
DOS, but the Release Notes that came with it refer to
a file NETINIT.EXE which must be loaded when starting up
windows (i.e. in WIN.INI), and which should reside in
ORACLE_HOME\bin\.
        I can't find this file on the SQL*Net Software,
and though there is a file NET.EXE that comes with PC_NFS,
(and which takes a command NET INIT), I don't think that
is the one being referred to in the notes. NETINIT.EXE
allocates memory for running SQL*Net.
        Any help will be greatly appreciated --
Thanks,

2. Need help for HELP!

3. Oracle for DOS in OS/2 DOS boxes = FAILURE!

4. Question about PROGRAM column in V$SESSION table

5. Anyone doing PRO*C (MS/DOS) with MS C/C++ V7.0?

6. Anastacia Myskina - Elvis Presley - I need your love tonight

7. PowerBuilder-MS SQL Server to PowerBuilder Oracle ?

8. Where and Why does Novell Hide Their System Requirements?

9. PowerBuilder->Ingres to PowerBuilder->Oracle, anyone?

10. Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Paleeeeeezzzzzzz!!!!!!!!

11. ORA-04030: out of process memory when trying to allocate 99232 bytes (callheap,temporary memory)

12. Oracle v6/PC - DOS 6.0 - Doublspace HELP!

13. Oracle v6/pc,DOS 6.0, Doublespace HELP!!