US-IL-ORACLE DBA's & Programmers

Post by p.. » Wed, 31 May 1995 04:00:00

Integrated Systems International
Career Opportunities

ISI, a computer consulting and systems integration company, is
seeking Oracle Developers and Database Administrators.

Experience with Oracle Financials, Powerbuilder, or Visual BASIC
is a plus.

2+ years experince required.  Sorry, we don't have any entry
level opportunities.

We are located in Schaumburg, Illinois.  We offer an excellent
compensation package including major medical insurance, 401K,
 and bonuses.

Please send resume to:
Paul Salce
Integrated Systems International
1821 Walden Office Square, Suite 580, Schaumburg, IL 60173
FAX: (708) 397-9988

1. US-IL-ORACLE/ORACLE FINANCIALS DEVELOPERS & DBA'S

Integrated Systems International (ISI) is a systems integration and
consulting firm, based in Schaumburg, IL.  We have immediate needs
for senior ORACLE developers and DBA's.

Oracle Financials experience a plus.

ISI has openings in Chicago, Des Moines, and Tampa Bay.  You must be a
US Citizen, permanent resident, or have a valid work visa to cover
the duration of the assignment.

ISI offers a excellent compensation package including:
        Group Major Medical Insurance
        Group Life Insurance
        401K Plan
        Section 125 Plan
        Vacation
        Paid Overtime
        Bonuses

We are looking for employees with leadership potential, to join our
team of ORACLE consultants.  As a representative of ISI, you will be
responsible for designing and implementing ORACLE based applications.

Developer Positions:
===================

        Minimum Skills Required:
        Four years of professional programming expeience, including
        two years of development in an ORACLE environment.  You
        must have experience with one or more of the following:

                ORACLE FORMS
                PowerBuilder
                JAM
                Visual Basic
                Visual C++

DBA Positions:
=============

        Minimum Skills Required:
        Two years of administrating large ORACLE databases.
        Strong UNIX skills.
        Performance tuning of ORACLE7 databases.

To Reply:
========

Send resume to:

        Steve Morse