Job: Oracle Forms (4.0) programmer wanted

Job: Oracle Forms (4.0) programmer wanted

Post by Gerry Geor » Sun, 18 Sep 1994 09:02:58

: We are in need of an Oracle Forms (4.0) programmer to do some (part-time) programming for
: a short period (1-2 months) ASAP.  Person needs to be (at least) familiar with Forms 4 and
: Oracle SQL.  Work may be done on or off-site and can be negotiated.

I forgot to say...
The job is in the Worcester/Marlborough (MA) area

Gerry George                         | Anything good in life is either
School of Management, Boston Univ.   | illegal, imm*or fattening.

       Never test for an error condition you don't know how to handle

Post by Gerry Geor » Sun, 18 Sep 1994 07:31:24

We are in need of an Oracle Forms (4.0) programmer to do some (part-time) programming for
a short period (1-2 months) ASAP.  Person needs to be (at least) familiar with Forms 4 and
Oracle SQL.  Work may be done on or off-site and can be negotiated.

Thanks.

Gerry George

1. Mac Forms 4.0 programmer wanted

I am looking for an Oracle contract programmer to start immediately on a new
project located in Orange County, CA. You must have experience with Oracle
Forms 4.0 on Macintosh talking to an Oracle 7 server in a production
environment. Bonus points for experience with Telemarketing, Health Care,
Mailing List Management, Fulfillment, UNIX (NCR SVR4.2), and SQLDBA. Rate
negotiable based upon experience. Strong possibility of extension to permanent
employment. For consideration, email your resume (plain ASCII please) and an

email access, please fax your resume to +1-619-731-3000.

Thanks,

Steve Edwards

2. Need help on Drop-Down Forms

3. US-CA-SACRAMENTO PROGRAMMER NEEDED ORACLE FORMS 4.0/4.5 PL/SQL

4. Canceling irp

5. N. NJ - FREE ST and Atari 8-bit

6. Plextor 4220 not recognized by EZ CD creator

7. Mac Forms 4.0 programmer needed

8. SQL*Forms programmer wanted - Relocate to Memphis, Tenn.

9. Job Opportunities for SQL*FORMS Programmers/Analysts

10. Differences between Forms 3.0 & 4.0, Wanted

11. Forms 4.0 Developer Wanted