Inference Corp - database Programmer wanted

Inference Corp - database Programmer wanted

Post by Development Job Application Mailb » Wed, 10 Aug 1994 00:03:42

Introduction
============
Inference Corporation has an immediate need of an experienced software
engineer with database C API and SQL programming experience to work on
Inference's object-oriented and case-based reasoning products.

Inference Corporation
=====================
Inference Corporation and our products, including ART*Enterprise, CBR
Express, and CasePoint, are the leading names in case-based reasoning
and high level object-oriented programming tool technology.  Inference
is located in El Segundo, California, near the Los Angeles
International Airport.  We are committed to providing the best
technology in the most useful forms to major corporations who apply
our technology to mission-critical, customer-oriented applications in
their business operations.  Our products are available on PC's running
Microsoft Windows, a broad range of Unix workstations, MS-DOS, OS/2,
MVS and VM.  Inference provides an outstanding development
environment, with easy access to technical information, developer
conferences, development tools, and good equipment.

Details
=======
Significant product development experience in integrating with SQL
database API's is a must, along with knowledge of C/C++ and
object-oriented programming techniques.  The ideal candidate would
have significant experience integrating C and C++ applications with
Sybase, SQL Server, or Oracle databases under Microsoft Windows or
Unix.  If you have several years of strong software industry
experience, and you are interested in a development position at
Inference building leading-edge software - we would like to hear from
you.  It is an advantage to have a strong academic preparation in
computer science.

1. Database Programmer Wanted

Natural Intelligence, Inc., providers of a full range of computer
consulting services, has immediate openings for a professional,
articulate database developer with Sybase and/or Oracle skills.

Macintosh experience is a must.

We offer excellent pay and generous benefits.

Knowledge of 4th Dimension, MacToolbox, C, C++, and/or Unix is a plus.

We are looking for people in the New England as well as the New York area.

If you've got what we want, send a cover letter and resume,
including salary requirements to:

        Natural Intelligence, Inc.
        Human Resources Division
        2067 Massachusetts Avenue
        Cambridge, MA  02140

        Fax:  (617) 492-7425
        Phone:(617) 876-4876

2. WTB TRS-80 Model 4

3. DATABASE PROGRAMMER WANTED

4. FS: Auralex Acoustic Studio Foam - bass traps and wedge panels - cheap! - Miami Beach

5. Oracle Database Programmer Wanted.

6. Suggestion: #region collapsing

7. Wanted: Senior Database Programmer for Music/Film

8. FrontPage 2000 and Windows XP

9. WANTED: Contract database programmer

10. US-MD-Baltimore, Database Programmer, Client Server, SQL based relational database, Mac and PC Clients

11. SQL*Forms programmer wanted - Relocate to Memphis, Tenn.

12. Oracle programmer wanted (Dallas & Tulsa)

13. Oracle DBA and Sr. App Programmer WANTED