$15 off Amazon, $20 off Barnes and Noble

$15 off Amazon, $20 off Barnes and Noble

Post by Luxorq » Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:07:01

I found this site, www.zuluspear.com , that has a ton of discounts and
coupons on books in the "Books" section from places like Amazon.com,
Barnesandnoble.com, and others.  They can be used on any book or other
item you purchase.  You guys might want to check it out.

1. Oracle App. Dev. Projects WANTED...special @$20/hr.

We are a full service information systems consultancy that is driven by
quality orientated Software Engineering Processes.  Our true value is in
our ability to consistently complete projects in short timelines and with
tight budgets. Our specialty is offshore project development.  We are
currently seeking strategic alliances.  Below are some company highlights.

Quality

- SEIs CMM at Defined Level (Level 3)
- ISO 9000 compliant
- 1200 person years of repeat business

Service

-  A professional staff of 500
-  Worldwide presence- US, Europe, Singapore, Indonesia, Middle East and
India

Experienced

-  Oracle, Sybase, Ingress, Foxpro, Access, C/C++, Motif, Xbase,
Macintosh, 4GL...
-  Client Server, Data Warehousing, Turnkey Projects, Porting...

Budget

-  Only $20 per professional hour only until March 30, 1995

Other Services

-  On site consulting, Database tuning, Database administration.

We are committed to delivering quality, on-time, and cost effective
products.
Consider this option, you will not be sorry!

For more information CONTACT:

Ash Bhatnagar
International Software Resources
10 Barbara Lane, 2nd floor
Titusville, NJ  08560
1-609-883-7119 Voice
1-609-883-2807 fax
CompuServe:  76145,1134

2. M750 default paper size on Mac

3. Log off from web client, when log off from application!!! HELP

4. Help om error message

5. QUESTION: Logging a user off the system from SQL*Menu

6. PROE .DRW VIEWER

7. Q: How do I get GNU MAKE off 7.1.3 tape????

8. QIBM_QWT_JOBNOTIFY

9. How to turn Oracle statistics Off?

10. Q: How do I get gnu make off of tape???

11. Is it safe to switch off cost based optimizing?

12. Financials: WIP/BOM: 40k one-off items per year

13. Logging off Oracle within Access