Programmers Wanted

Post by Trainin » Wed, 05 Mar 1997 04:00:00

As you may already know many corporations outsource projects instead of
hiring full time personnel.  As part of Duncans International, a billion
dollar company, Atlantic Duncans provides these quality consultants to
some of the biggest corporations around this country.  If interested, you
would become a full time Atlantic Duncans employee.  You will then be
sent, as an Atlantic employee, to our Fortune 500 Clients like AT&T, IBM,
EDS to use your skills.  We take pride in providing the best technical
consultants to our clients and hope that you will consider the
opportunities that await you in becoming part of our consulting team. We
specialize in cutting edge client server technologies and are looking for
entry  level programmers or candidates that are looking to break into the
computer industry.  We are looking for full-time permanent employees
who are willing to relocate anywhere in the United States.  These are the
following positions we are recruiting for:

C,C++,Web/JAVA
Lotus Notes Developers/Administrators
UNIX Administration (Sun, HP, AIX)
Oracle Financials/Manufacturing
Oracle Data Warehousing
SAP
Windows NT Administrators
Sybase DBA

709-9706.

As an option to candidates looking to enter into niche skills we offer a
hands on training program for prospective employees in Oracle
Financials/Manufacturing/Data Warehousing, Lotus Notes, Web/JAVA,  and
UNIX Systems Administration. If you are interested in applying for these

as specific as possible in your resume about your past computer work
experience.  It is important for us to get a clear understanding of what
your past projects were, what platforms you used, what role you played in
developing the project, etc.

Along with your resume please answer the following questions so that we
may process your application quickly and effectively:

1. When are you available to start?
2. Are you open to relocation?
3. What are the areas that interest you in software technology, please
be specific?
4. Please give a very brief outline of your experience?
5.. What is your visa status?
6. Can you be interviewed on the phone?
7. What are your salary expectations?
8. Would you be open for some training (2-4 weeks) and then starting a
project.

1. SQL*Forms programmer wanted - Relocate to Memphis, Tenn.

We are a 330 million dollar manufacturing company looking for someone
with Oracle experience.  Good working atmosphere and benefits.

We would like to hire someone familiar with SQL*Forms 3.0 programming.
Light experience with C, Unix, and Oracle DBA issues preferred.  Willingness
to learn Oracle access programs such as Forest & Trees a plus.

Send resume to me at any of the below addresses for consideration of this
position.  Thank you.

--
      Jesse W. Asher                                          (901)762-6000
                             Varco-Pruden Buildings

2. Web and Perl admin tool - SUMMARY

3. Oracle programmer wanted (Dallas & Tulsa)

4. HELP: Linatronic 330 Drivers!!

5. Oracle DBA and Sr. App Programmer WANTED

6. "Disk free space" grossly incorrect in Explorer

7. ORACLE Programmer Wanted - Wheeling WV

8. Force lower spin speed

9. Database Programmer Wanted

10. Job: Oracle Forms (4.0) programmer wanted

11. DATABASE PROGRAMMER WANTED

12. Mac Forms 4.0 programmer wanted

13. Oracle Database Programmer Wanted.