**** Various Locations-- Oracle DBA (7.0) & ORacle Financials

Post by BHARTMAN {recruiter » Fri, 02 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Openings exist in several locations nationwide.

Decription:

  Programmers and DBAs with a minimum of four years industry
  Experience is required. This individual will design
  and implement key architectural components of a
  state-of-the art client/server system.

                        * PLEASE NOTE *
* We will consider non-US residents.
*** WE HAVE NATIONWIDE POSITIONS IN OTHER LOCATIONS - FEEL  ***
*** FREE TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME INDICATING GEOGRAPHIC PREFERENCE ***

TERMS: Permanent, Full-Time Benefited positons
Salary: dependent on years of experience.

All resumes will be held in strict confidence. We will not release
your resume to the client, unless we first contact you and have
your permission.

DONT HAVE A UPDATED RESUME  ?
In Lieu of resume, send email with your name and telephone number,
including a brief description of your experience (including numbers).

FOR FASTER RESUME PROCESSING, SEND RESUME TO
(LISTED IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE):

#2. FAX: 1-407-682-7599 USE FINE MODE ONLY
#3. SNAIL MAIL TO: (Least Preferred)
Ategra Systems
478 E. Altamonte Drive
Suite 108-A
Altamonte Springs, FL. 32701

NOTE TO RESPONDENTS:
Please Provide your telephone numbers - both evening and daytime:
Home:______________________ Work:_____________________________

We work WORLDWIDE, call us if you are looking for work in:
US * CANADA * EUROPE * CENTRAL AMERICA * SOUTH AMERICA
AUSTRALIA * NEW ZEALAND * PACIFIC RIM
Anchorage, Atlanta, Austin, Bay Area, Boston, Calgary
Chicago, Colorado Springs, Dallas, Columbia, Denver,
Des Moines, Detroit, Washington DC, Edmonton, Houston,
Indianapolis,  Kansas City, Las Vegas, Long Beach,
Los Angeles, Manhattan (NYC), Memphis, Miami,
Minneapolis/St. Paul, Montreal, New Orleans, Orlando,
Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh,
Research Triangle Park, Richmond, San Francisco,
Silicon Valley, Seattle, Tampa, Toronto,
Vancouver, West Palm Beach
... OR ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD !
--
** This article is Copyright (c)1996 by Ategra Systems, Inc.  **
** ATEGRA is a Registered Trademark of Ategra Systems, Inc. **

1. **** Various Locations-- Oracle DBA (7.0) & ORacle Financials

#2. FAX: 1-407-682-7599 USE FINE MODE ONLY
#3. SNAIL MAIL TO: (Least Preferred)
Ategra Systems
[...]

2. 50Hz mode file for AKF60

3. servo question...

4. member function template specialization on MSDEV 7.0

5. End of circularly linked lists ? As authors put it.

6. US-Various Locations - Oracle DBA's and/or Developers

7. USA-Various Locations - Oracle DBA's and/or Developers

8. USA-Various Locations - Oracle DBA's and/or Developers (Recruiter)