DATABASE PROGRAMMER WANTED

Post by MYap » Tue, 28 Feb 1995 13:53:29

Anyone want to get out of the rat race and move to beautiful Reno, with
skiiing and hiking and smog free skies? (no state income taxes too) NCE is
looking for a database programmer, with 2-4 years experience. Exp. with
Oracle, Access and Paradox a plus. If you know something about Novell
networks, even better.

NCE is a civil engineering consulting firm, HQ in Reno, with a lot of
research contracts with the federal government. The focus is on pavement
performance and materials. This position would be responsible for
developing databases and small analysis-type programs to store/analyse the
mountains of data collected from all over the Western U.S. IN addition,
you may have some responsibilities as system administrator for the Novell
network.

If you're interested, please send a resume to Rod Soule, NCE, 1885 S.
Arlington Ave, Suite 111, Reno, NV 89509. Good Luck!

1. Database Programmer Wanted

Natural Intelligence, Inc., providers of a full range of computer
consulting services, has immediate openings for a professional,
articulate database developer with Sybase and/or Oracle skills.

Macintosh experience is a must.

We offer excellent pay and generous benefits.

Knowledge of 4th Dimension, MacToolbox, C, C++, and/or Unix is a plus.

We are looking for people in the New England as well as the New York area.

If you've got what we want, send a cover letter and resume,
including salary requirements to:

        Natural Intelligence, Inc.
        Human Resources Division
        2067 Massachusetts Avenue
        Cambridge, MA  02140

        Fax:  (617) 492-7425
        Phone:(617) 876-4876

2. More games info needed!

3. Oracle Database Programmer Wanted.

4. HP ScanJet 5C installation in Win98

5. Inference Corp - database Programmer wanted

6. Release Contents Documents Format

7. Wanted: Senior Database Programmer for Music/Film

8. CM11A Info

9. WANTED: Contract database programmer

10. US-MD-Baltimore, Database Programmer, Client Server, SQL based relational database, Mac and PC Clients

11. SQL*Forms programmer wanted - Relocate to Memphis, Tenn.

12. Oracle programmer wanted (Dallas & Tulsa)

13. Oracle DBA and Sr. App Programmer WANTED