Import Access DB into Oracle

Post by nk.. » Thu, 05 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Greetings,
        I need to import a Microsoft Access databse into oracle. Is their a
way to pull data in and keep current field attributes? Any help will be
appreciated.

Nicholas

Post by Stefan Niemey » Sat, 07 Dec 1996 04:00:00

>Greetings,
>    I need to import a Microsoft Access databse into oracle. Is their a
>way to pull data in and keep current field attributes? Any help will be
>appreciated.

There is a tool called Scriptoria to do that. Have a look at
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/bhs/
for more information.

Ciao
        Stefan

1. How do I set up Access/Windows to 'access' Oracle db on Netware

Hi:

    If someone could point me to a document that explains the steps
needed to set up MS Access/Windows so that it can get to an Oracle
database on a NetWare 3.1* server I would be most grateful.

    I have some experience with Access, but none with Oracle or
NetWare setups. I am trying to use MS Access to link to an Oracle
database on the server, but haven't a clue as to how to proceeed.

    I have one PC set up with a two-user NetWare 3.1* server and
Oracle installed.  The second PC has Windows 3.11 with Access
installed as well as the 90 day trial version of Oracle.  Using File
Manager I can access the files in the Oracle sub-directory
on the NetWare server.

    When I use the Oracle/Windows utilities I can connect to
the sample DB that was installed on the Windows PC.  How do I
set up Access/Windows/Oracle/NetWare to allow me to do what I
want?

    HELP!

2. Shared Variables & Inheritance

3. Import UTF-8 encoded Oracle DB into MS SQL

4. Is it possible to change AS_PATH completely?

5. WANTED: Import utility for Access to Oracle

6. Looking for: Used Imagewriter I or II

7. Importing Access files into Oracle

8. Import data from Access to Oracle

9. import table between Oracle 9i to MS Access - errors?

10. Importing a DB

11. A large DB import

12. A Large DB Import Problem