Need print def for HP Series II & Report Writer 1.1

Need print def for HP Series II & Report Writer 1.1

Post by Patrick Goeb » Sun, 30 Jan 1994 08:04:02

We are running RDBMS V6.033 and SQL*ReportWriter 1.1 on a Sun
SPARCstation (SunOS 4.1.1).

We would like to print our reports straight out of SQL*ReportWriter to
a serially-connected HP Series II Laserjet.

We have played around with hacking the supplied printdef.dat file and
have met with only limited success.  Does anyone out there have a
tried and true printdef.dat entry for an HP Series II?  Both portrait
and landscape definitions are needed.

Many thanks!

<------------------------------------------------------------------->
     Patrick Goebel       | voice: (415) 321-2052     ------  __o
      SysOp, CASBS        |   fax: (415) 321-1192  -------  _`\<,_
 202 Junipero Serra Blvd. |                           ---- (*)/ (*)
    Stanford, CA 94305    | High Speed Digital Commuter
<------------------------------------------------------------------->

1. Report Writer Version 1.1

I am trying to find a way to draw vertical & horizontal lines with
corners, i.e. 'a box' in Oracle Report Writer V1.1.  I know how to do an
underline and "fake" a horizontal line but is there a way to draw a box.

Any Help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Robert J. McCallister

2. Aroma of weasels; who designed the R5K?

3. Help w/ Report Writer 1.1

4. November 20, 4000 puzzle partially explained

5. SQL*Reportwriter 1.1 & pre-printed forms

6. Mile High Telecom

7. Upgrade V6 to V7 (HP 9000); Forms 3 to 4; Reports 1.1 to 2.0

8. Print Def Files

9. Report Writer Q-Writer Question

10. Report Writer / Technical Writer / Oracle / C / Unix

11. Problem in converting 1.1 reports to 2.0.13

12. Reports 1.1/Forms 3 contract in Portland,OR