US-MD Oracle Financials: in Baltimore

Post by Ategra Syste » Thu, 20 Jul 1995 04:00:00

(*) Position:
Experience is required. You will design
and implement key architectural components of a
state-of-the art client/server system.
You will work for our client, a prestigous firm, who
has retained us to do this search.

(*) Tools Used:
Oracle Financials, SQL, Client/Server

                        * PLEASE NOTE *
* We will consider non-US residents.
*** WE HAVE NATIONWIDE POSITIONS IN OTHER LOCATIONS - FEEL  ***
*** FREE TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME INDICATING GEOGRAPHIC PREFERENCE ***

TERMS: Permanent, Full-Time Benefited positons
Salary: dependent on years of experience.

All resumes will be held in strict confidence. We will not release
your resume to the client, unless we first contact you and have
your permission.

DONT HAVE A UPDATED RESUME  ?
In Lieu of resume, send email with your name and telephone number,
including a brief description of your experience (including numbers).

FOR FASTER RESUME PROCESSING, SEND RESUME TO
(LISTED IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE):

#2. FAX: 1-407-682-7599
#3. SNAIL MAIL TO: (Least Preferred)
Ategra Systems
478 E. Altamonte Drive
Suite 108-A
Altamonte Springs, FL. 32701

NOTE TO RESPONDENTS:
Please Provide your telephone numbers - both evening and daytime:
Home:______________________ Work:_____________________________

--

======================COPYRIGHT NOTICES:=========================

2. "Ategra" is a Registered Trademark of Ategra, Systems, Inc.

1. US-MD-SC Oracle Financials: in Baltimore or Maryland [Internet`s #1 Recruiter]

(*) Position:
Experience is required. You will design
and implement key architectural components of a
state-of-the art client/server system.
You will work for our client, a prestigous firm, who
has retained us to do this search.

(*) Tools Used:
Oracle Financials, SQL, Client/Server

                        * PLEASE NOTE *
* We will consider non-US residents.
*** WE HAVE NATIONWIDE POSITIONS IN OTHER LOCATIONS - FEEL  ***
*** FREE TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME INDICATING GEOGRAPHIC PREFERENCE ***

TERMS: Permanent, Full-Time Benefited positons
Salary: 30-95K per annum dependent on years of experience.

#2. FAX: 1-407-682-7599
#3. SNAIL MAIL TO: (Least Preferred)
Ategra Systems
478 E. Altamonte Drive
Suite 108-A
Altamonte Springs, FL. 32701

NOTE TO RESPONDENTS:
Please Provide your telephone numbers - both evening and daytime:
Home:______________________ Work:_____________________________

--
 Ategra Systems, Inc.    Fax:   407-682-7599 [USE FINE MODE ONLY]  .

 Suite 108-A                                                       .
 Altamonte Springs, FL 32701                                       .

2. Client Internet Access

3. US-MD-Baltimore C/Oracle/Unix

4. Keyboard Input?

5. US-MD-Baltimore (Oracle, C, Unix)

6. Tutorial problem (Terminal Services)

7. US-MD-Baltimore are !!! IMMEDIATE NEED !!!

8. .Net- SQL Financial Developer - Direct Financial client requirement @ NY

9. US-MD-Baltimore ORCLE/C/UNIX

10. US-MD-Baltimore, Database Programmer, Client Server, SQL based relational database, Mac and PC Clients

11. US-MD Oracle Financials