Oracle Database Programmer Wanted.

Post by Intertain Onlin » Tue, 17 Sep 1996 04:00:00

We're looking for a programmer to create some databases for our
inventory.  We have an on-line catalog so HTML knowledge is a plus.
Please send us your resumes if you are interested in this position.

Thank you - Intertain Online

1. Database Programmer Wanted

Natural Intelligence, Inc., providers of a full range of computer
consulting services, has immediate openings for a professional,
articulate database developer with Sybase and/or Oracle skills.

Macintosh experience is a must.

We offer excellent pay and generous benefits.

Knowledge of 4th Dimension, MacToolbox, C, C++, and/or Unix is a plus.

We are looking for people in the New England as well as the New York area.

If you've got what we want, send a cover letter and resume,
including salary requirements to:

        Natural Intelligence, Inc.
        Human Resources Division
        2067 Massachusetts Avenue
        Cambridge, MA  02140

        Fax:  (617) 492-7425
        Phone:(617) 876-4876

2. 4th Northern SAM & Spectrum Show - incorporating 8 Bit Show

3. DATABASE PROGRAMMER WANTED

4. 70-315 result is still in process

5. Inference Corp - database Programmer wanted

6. Unable to browse NT server

7. Wanted: Senior Database Programmer for Music/Film

8. WANTED: Contract database programmer

9. Oracle programmer wanted (Dallas & Tulsa)

10. Oracle DBA and Sr. App Programmer WANTED

11. ORACLE Programmer Wanted - Wheeling WV

12. Job: Oracle Forms (4.0) programmer wanted